ULTRASONIC LEVEL METERS ULM – 53
- For continuous level measurement of liquids (even if polluted), mash and paste materials in open or closed vessels, sumps, open channels, etc.
- Configuration and adjustment of measuring range by two buttons
- Xi version for usage in explosive areas
- State indication by two LEDs
- Current (4 … 20 mA) or voltage (0 … 10 V) output
- Options of inverse function (20 … 4 mA or 10 … 0 V)
Ultrasonic level meters ULM® is self contained device that includes electroacoustics transducer and electronic module. The level meter ULM transmits series of ultrasonic pulses which propagates towards the liquid surface. Reflected acoustic wave is received back in the ULM transducer and processed in electronic module. The distance calculations are based on time of flight of the acoustic wave to the level and back.
- ULM –53_ –02–_
Measuring range from 0.25 m to 2 m, plastic PVDF transmitter and plastic body (PP+HDPE), process connection with thread G 1″.
- ULM –53_–06–_
Measuring range from 0.25 m to 6 m, plastic PVDF transmitter and plastic body (PP+HDPE), process connection with thread G 1 ½”.
- ULM –53_–10–_
Measuring range from 0.5 m to 10 m,plastic PVDF transmitter and plastic body (PP+HDPE), aluminium alloy (“Xi” version) or HDPE (“N” version) flange.
Measuring range from 0.5 m to 20 m, with plastic PVDF transmitter and plastic body (PP+HDPE),
aluminium alloy flange.