MCT 330 NIR Transmitter
The MCT330, comprising a sensor head and operator interface is economical in size, price and operating costs. Its fundamental function is to provide reliable operation and accurate data at high temperatures.
- High Temperature Functionality- No cooling required to 65°C
- Small Footprint- -25cm length
- Instantaneous online Measurement- Ensures timely corrective action through automated or manual process adjustment
- Two Constituent Measurement- Provides useful additional information for process control, without incurring additional installation and maintenance costs.
- Non Contact Measurement- Minimal cleaning and maintenance. Choice of outputs from OI. Analog, RS232 and RS485 & Optional Ethernet
- Simple and reliable operation- Adjustments, if required, are made using a minimal number of key strokes via the Intuitive Operator Interface or Viewer PC software
- Measurement Confidence- Robust measurement algorithms combined with dual beam single detector technology result in stolid measurement performance