• Relative humidity, temperature and psychrometric calculations
• Graphical display for graphs and up to 4 values
• Freely settable visual and audible alarms on every value
• 64’000 data points memory for time programmable interval logging
• Long lasting battery (up to 48h when logging every 30s)
Jupiter Electronics Established in 1989, Jupiter Electronics specializes in manufacturing and trading activity in process control instruments viz. Pressure, Humidity, Temperature and Air Flow.
Having acquired authorized distributorship of Rotronic, Switzerland and Honeywell Sensym ICT, USA in 1997, Jupiter Electronics are leaders in process control instruments and marketing Pressure, Temperature, Humidity & Air Velocity Sensors and Transmitters.